About This Item
- Four 15.66 oz. boxes of Velveeta Skillets Nacho Supreme Dinner Kit
- Velveeta Skillets Nacho Supreme Dinner Kit delivers liquid gold flavor
- Each box includes creamy Velveeta cheese sauce, pasta, seasonings and salsa
- 8 g. of protein per serving
- Simply add ground beef and water to this skillet recipe for a family favorite
- Try topping with crushed tortilla chips
- One box makes about 5 servings
Ingredients: Enriched Pasta Product (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate [Iron], Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid); Cheese Sauce (Whey, Cheddar Cheese [Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Canola Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk, Milk Protein Concentrate, Sodium Phosphate, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Lactic Acid, Sodium Alginate, Sorbic Acid As A Preservative, Milkfat, Oleoresin Paprika [Color], Cheese Culture, Annatto Extract [Color], Natural Flavor, Enzymes); Salsa (Water, Diced Tomatoes [Tomato, Tomato Juice, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride], Crushed Tomatoes, Onion, Jalapeno Pepper, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Vinegar, Green Pepper, Sugar, Garlic Powder, Spice, Natural Flavor); Seasoning (Wheat Flour, Spices, Garlic Powder, Maltodextrin, Onion Powder, Paprika [Color], Salt, Sugar, Tomato Powder, Natural Flavor, Malic Acid).
Instructions: You will need: 1 lb Lean ground beef. 2 cups Water. Make it: Brown 1 lb lean ground beef in large skillet. Drain. Add 2 cups water, Seasoning and pasta. Bring to boil. Reduce heat; cover. Simmer & stir often until most of water is gone, about 9 – 11 min. Remove from heat. Finish it with Velveeta Cheese Sauce Pouch and Salsa Pouch. Stir in cheese sauce and salsa. Customize it: Top with crushed tortilla chips before serving.
Safe Handling Instructions: Quarantine Time 16 hours (Garland Plant Only)
Explore this item
Kraft Heinz Company